Despite having multiple pattern testers & editors sometimes we miss things. Below are the few errors that have been discovered. They will be fixed in future printings.
Corner Block - Make 4 Blocks
The chart on the bottom of page 4 is wrong. Below is the correct chart. (The fabric requirements as well as the first two charts on page 4 are correct.)
Some Biscuit patterns were printed without the text directions on page 2. Here are the missing directions.
2. Use the 45° angle on your ruler to cut the end of the strip set at 45° as shown.
3. Rotate your ruler as shown and cut a diamond that is 3 ½” wide. Repeat to cut 8.
Pincushion A - Sewing
1. Place diamonds right sides together into 4 sets making sure that the top points are the same fabrics.
2. Pin & Sew along 2 sides from top to bottom pivoting in the center. Backstitch at the beginning and end of this seam. Repeat with all 4 sets.
Direction #4 on page 3 says 8 1/2" where it should say 8" - The diagram is correct.
There are a few corrections for the Twin size.
1. Fabric Requirements, It should say 33 and not 27 for the number of Assorted 2 1/2" strips. All other fabric requirements are correct.
2. Page 2, It should say 44 strips and not 36 strips in the first chart.
3. Page 2, It should say 11 strips and not 9 strips in the second chart.
4. Page 3, It should say 42 blocks and not 35 blocks in the first chart.
5. Page 3, It should say 42 blocks and not 35 blocks in the second chart.
The diagram on page 6 as well as all other information for the Twin size is correct.
Merry Grinchmas Free Pattern
Clarification on some questions can be found in this post.
Direction #4 on page 5 - It should say each 40" WOF strip will yield 13 triangles. The diagram should also show 13 triangles.
If you believe you have found an error in a pattern or have any additional questions please let me know. Any future corrections or updates will be added to this page.
© Blog post written by Julie Herman
For more information visit http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/