1. Mini Northern Lights - January
2. Mini Disco - January
3. Mini Radio Way - January
4. Banner Quilt for Aliyah - April
6. Disco in Joel Dewberry - April
7. Tumbler Quilt for Aliyah - April
8. Mini Lotus - April
9. Mini Tiny Dancer - April
11. Mini Come What May in RK Batiks - May
12. Delight in Dear Stella Oh Happy Day - May
13. Rock Candy in Pearl Bracelets by Lizzy House- May
14. Delight in colorFULL - May
15. Mini Tiny Dancer in London Calling - May
16. Anchor's Aweigh pattern & fabrics by Tula Pink - June
17. Neptune mug rug - June
19. Lotus in Kona Solids - July
20. Northern Lights in Flirt by Dear Stella - August
21. Mini Lotus in Kona Solids - September
22. Mini Delight - September
23. Night Sky Placemats in Simply Color by V&Co. - September
24. Candy Dish Pillows in Bumble by Tula Pink - September
25. Jawbreaker Pillow in Bumble by Tula Pink - September
26. Giggles in Bumble by Tula Pink - September
27. Toes in the Sand in Remix by Ann Kelle - September
28. Gravity - September
31. Glimmer Baby in Elizabeth by Tula Pink - September
32. Stereo - October
33. Glimmer Mug Rug in Architextures - October
34. Glimmer Pillow in Atchitextures - October
35. Mini Science Fair - October
36. Stellar Gravity Pillow - October
37. Delight in Moonshine by Tula Pink - October
38. Glimmer in Downton Abby - October
39. Dot Party in Honey Honey by Kate Spain - December
© Blog post written by Julie Herman
For more information visit http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/
Super list of quilts. I will be making a Gravity quilt soon, using your rulers for the first time. I'm looking forward to that. Do you know of a Gravity Quilt-Along anywhere?
Wow!! I really need to get better at keeping a list and photos....oh and labels. Fun to see them all together Julie and I love seeing ones that were new to me! I am just finishing the binding on my Delight, hmm since I gifted at Christmas and took it back to finish binding does it count for 2014 0r 15! and I so look forward to 2015.
Wow they are beautiful by themselves but all together they are stunning.
Just curious. What is the date of the wedding?
I love all your quilts, Julie! I've got the rulers, a few patterns, and I'm excited to make a few this year. I must say your Gravity quilt is an absolute showstopper! I hope to see you at Road 2 California this year!
Beautiful quilts Julie!
Post a Comment