One week from right now I'll be in SLC setting up my booth!
If you are coming be sure to visit me in Booth #2644
People keep asking if I'm ready?
...my answer is I'm as ready as I'm going to be!
I'm one of those SUPER organized list people. I made a spreadsheet in google docs a while back and little by little I've been crossing things off the list. At this point here is what I have left to do...
1. Sew my 3rd booth curtain. I'm not sure why I made 2 curtains a few weeks ago and didn't finish the 3rd... but I did!
2. Finish the binding on six quilts.
3. Pack patterns, quilts & everything else.
4. Pick up my order forms at FedEx.
5. Put together giveaways for my schoolhouse - "Lazy Angle: Strip Cut Pieces for Perfect Points" with Joan Hawley & Julie Herman at 3:10 - 3:40.
6. Figure out what clothes to pack.
7. Make a new "market" bag.
8. Make a Kyoko Dress to rock at market.
Considering my original list is 60 lines long I think I'm in pretty good shape!... although I'm sure I'm also forgetting something!
This was my floor on Friday after I took all my nicely folded quilts out to take photos of the backs for my Swatch & Stitch post about quilt backs. Carrying 10 quilts, one DSLR camera, an extra lens and a few other random things at one time is not suggested!
I don't do this alone
© Blog post written by Julie Herman
For more information visit http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/